Please Support Linlithgow Burgh Trust
The Trust’s purposes are to promote, for the public benefit, the advancement of environmental protection and improvement, the advancement of heritage and the arts and the advancement of community development and citizenship in Linlithgow.
Sources of Funds
Although we are all unpaid volunteers, the work of the Trust costs a lot and we rely on financial support from a wide range of sources:
- Direct contributions from those who support our aims
- Sponsorship of Burgh Beautiful floral dispays and tree planting
- Sale of Civic Trust publications, tea towels and re-useable bags
- Sale of Plants and greetings cards
- Membership Subscriptions
- Gift Aid claimed from HMRC on donations made by UK taxpayers
All contributions are most welcome, however small. If you are a UK taxpayer (Income Tax or capital Gains Tax) then we can clain an additional 25% from HMRC if you complete a Gift Aid Declaration.
If you'd like to make a donation to help fund our work, you can pay directly into our bank account (details below), send a cheque, payable to "Linlithgow Burgh Trust" to the Treasurer or donate by credit or debit card via PayPal, clicking on the "Donate" button below.
Gift Aid It!
Bank of Scotland, Linlithgow. Sort Code: 80-22-60
Account No. 16008960 "Linlithgow Burgh Trust"
Donate via PayPal:
John Aitken, LBT Treasurer,
Linlithgow, West Lothisan EH49 7GR